Bachata group established in Europe. The tropical group made up of Tony Santana, Fidel Pérez, Yedwry Alvarado and Nefftali Caba has continued to consolidate its musical proposal internationally, they have been present in places such as Russia, Australia, Greece, Bratislava, and Croatia, where bachata has gained popularity as a tropical genre. They have visited the Dominican Republic, Argentina, Peru, the United States and Colombia, Australia, London, and Canada.
- Dominicans residing in Europe.
- Members: Tony Santana and Neftali Caba and Yedwry Alvarado.
- More than 200 million views on Youtube.
- More than 20 countries visited.
- Top 5 in the Latin Billboard 2016 with the song “Te Vas”.
- Musical collaborations with Juan Magán, Nicky Jam, Pitbull, Daniel Santa Cruz among other artists.
- They have managed to share the stage with great figures of international Latin music such as Daddy Yankee, Wyclef Jean, Jorge Celedón, Los Van Van from Cuba, Guayacan from Colombia, Prince Royce, El Gran Combo, Gente de Zona, Héctor Acosta among others.
- From the hand of Fidel Pérez, an artistic promoter with vast experience, who has worked for 6 years with the most successful Bachata group of all time, AVENTURA.
- "I will get drunk" has more than 200 million views on YouTube.